Sparkmon & Associates, CPAs’ four partners bring more than 100 years of combined accounting experience to the firm. The majority of that experience has focused on working with McDonald’s owner/operators and their specific needs. Our partners have a depth of education and expertise, allowing them to offer solutions and strategies that work best in each unique situation. Offering this individualized service provides our clients with the peace of mind to know we are taking care of their financial and accounting needs so they can focus on what will bring them the highest return — successfully running the operations in their restaurants.
- Richard L. Sparkmon, CPA, CVA
- Beverly A. Sparkmon, CPA
- Emmitt W. White, CPA, CVA
- Amy L. Williams, CPA, CVA
You’re doing a great job for me. You and your people have saved my bacon several times. Being that we operate from home, and don’t have an outside office with staff, we rely on your company to make sure we don’t mess up too much. Keep up the good work.
- Frank Phalen
Directors and Team Leaders
Sparkmon & Associates, CPAs is led by a strong group of directors and team leaders who have substantial knowledge and experience in their respective fields. While each brings his or her own talents to Sparkmon & Associates, CPAs, all of our directors and team leaders are committed to meeting our clients’ needs fully and efficiently.
- Tammy H. Deaton — Co-Director of Accounting Services
- Carrie B. Smith — Co-Director of Accounting Services
- Penny J. Hawkes — Director of Back Office Solutions
- Mathew R. Payne — Director of Technology
- Kelley Q. Manders, CPA — Accounting Services Team Leader
- Tracy S. Young — Accounting Services Team Leader
- Tracy G. Benfield — Accounting Services Paraprofessional Team Leader
- Laurie F. Stewart, CPA — Business and Tax Advisory Group Leader
- Kim Glaze — Administrative Team Leader